Customer Support Specialist (part-time / full-time)
Casetext is looking for a customer support specialist with 4+ years of experience to join our customer support team. Your job will be to speak to our customers about the features of our legal research software products, help troubleshoot problems with customers’ accounts, set up subscriptions, and support our sales team. You’ll join one of the most-awarded and fastest-growing companies in the legal technology market.
A law degree or formal legal educational background is not required; however, experience working in the legal industry, including as a paralegal, legal assistant, or other legal support professional, is strongly preferred.
This job can be done on a full-time or part-time basis. However, this job requires an eight-hour shift on Saturdays (8 am to 4 pm Central). As long as a qualified candidate can commit to working these hours on Saturdays, Casetext is happy to create a flexible schedule for the rest of the week where the candidate can work in a full-time or par-time capacity. Casetext’s customer support managers are based in Kansas City, MO, but this job can be done remotely.
You are a great fit for this role if:
- You are interested in learning about new technology and software – Casetext offers a suite of cutting-edge A.I.-based software products
- You are interested in learning about the law – our customers are attorneys, and you will learn about what attorneys need for their practices in this role
- You are personable, have a positive attitude, and enjoy problem-solving
- You have always wanted to work at a fast-growing, scrappy startup but haven’t found the right fit yet
- Speak with customers via live chat, phone, and email to help them with their Casetext accounts and help them fix problems with their accounts
- Speak to leads about the benefits and features of Casetext’s software products
- Write articles for our help center on how to use our products efficiently and troubleshoot common problems
- Support our sales team during sales
- Competitive compensation in equity and salary
- Exciting and meaningful work with an ambitious and passionate team
- Be an early employee at a rising start-up, take on a lot of responsibility, and play a substantial role in the future of the company
- Health, dental, and vision insurance is covered for you, and we cover 50% for spouses and dependents
- Flexible remote-first work culture
- We support families with generous maternity and paternity leave
- We’re a close-knit team of people who really enjoy working together
Casetext is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.Apply Now