Cal. Civ. Code § 1203

Current through the 2023 Legislative Session.
Section 1203 - Action to obtain judgment proving instrument

Any person interested under an instrument entitled to be proved for record, may institute an action in the superior court against the proper parties to obtain a judgment proving such instrument.

Ca. Civ. Code § 1203

Amended by Stats. 1905, Ch. 445.