Cal. Civ. Code § 1202

Current through the 2023 Legislative Session.
Section 1202 - Action to obtain correction of certificate defectively certified

When the acknowledgment or proof of the execution of an instrument is properly made, but defectively certified, any party interested may have an action in the superior court to obtain a judgment correcting the certificate.

Ca. Civ. Code § 1202

Amended by Stats. 1905, Ch. 445.