Tex. Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code § 171.098

Current with legislation from the 2023 Regular and Special Sessions signed by the Governor as of November 21, 2023.
Section 171.098 - Appeal
(a) A party may appeal a judgment or decree entered under this chapter or an order:
(1) denying an application to compel arbitration made under Section 171.021;
(2) granting an application to stay arbitration made under Section 171.023;
(3) confirming or denying confirmation of an award;
(4) modifying or correcting an award; or
(5) vacating an award without directing a rehearing.
(b) The appeal shall be taken in the manner and to the same extent as an appeal from an order or judgment in a civil action.

Tex. Civ. Prac. and Rem. Code § 171.098

Added by Acts 1997, 75th Leg., ch. 165, Sec. 5.01, eff. 9/1/1997.