Tex. Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code § 171.091

Current with legislation from the 2023 Regular and Special Sessions signed by the Governor as of November 21, 2023.
Section 171.091 - Modifying or Correcting Award
(a) On application, the court shall modify or correct an award if:
(1) the award contains:
(A) an evident miscalculation of numbers; or
(B) an evident mistake in the description of a person, thing, or property referred to in the award;
(2) the arbitrators have made an award with respect to a matter not submitted to them and the award may be corrected without affecting the merits of the decision made with respect to the issues that were submitted; or
(3) the form of the award is imperfect in a manner not affecting the merits of the controversy.
(b) A party must make an application under this section not later than the 90th day after the date of delivery of a copy of the award to the applicant.
(c) If the application is granted, the court shall modify or correct the award to effect its intent and shall confirm the award as modified or corrected. If the application is not granted, the court shall confirm the award.
(d) An application to modify or correct an award may be joined in the alternative with an application to vacate the award.

Tex. Civ. Prac. and Rem. Code § 171.091

Added by Acts 1997, 75th Leg., ch. 165, Sec. 5.01, eff. 9/1/1997.