Tex. Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code § 51.012

Current through the 87th Legislature (2021) Third Special Session
Section 51.012 - Appeal Or Writ Of Error To Court Of Appeals

In a civil case in which the judgment or amount in controversy exceeds $250, exclusive of interest and costs, a person may take an appeal or writ of error to the court of appeals from a final judgment of the district or county court.

Tex. Civ. Prac. and Rem. Code § 51.012

Amended by Acts 2009, 81st Leg., R.S., Ch. 1351, Sec. 1, eff. September 1, 2009.
Acts 1985, 69th Leg., ch. 959, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1985.