N.J. Stat. § 59:8-7

Current through L. 2023, c. 290.
Section 59:8-7 - Place for presentation of claim

A claim for damage or injury arising under this act against the State shall be filed either with (1) the Attorney General or (2) the department or agency involved in the alleged wrongful act or omission. A claim for injury or damages arising under this act against a local public entity shall be filed with that entity.

N.J.S. § 59:8-7

L.1972, c.45, s.59:8-7.