Kan. Stat. § 73-1103

Current through 2020 Kansas Acts, Chapter 21 and 2020SP1 Kansas Acts, Chapter 3
Section 73-1103 - Balance of funds may be transferred to general fund, when

Any city situated in any county adjoining or containing a United States military reservation, which has levied a tax for the purpose of acquiring, establishing, and maintaining buildings, rooms and facilities for the recreation and entertainment of United States soldiers and their relatives and friends, may, upon the abandonment or closing of such military reservation, and when in the judgment of its governing body it shall be deemed necessary and desirable, transfer all or any part of such fund no longer necessary or required for the purposes for which levied and collected, into the general fund of such city.

K.S.A. 73-1103

L. 1947, ch. 132, § 1; June 30.