Kan. Stat. § 58-2510

Current through 2024 Session Acts Chapter 94
Section 58-2510 - Service of notice of termination of lease or tenancy

Notice as required in the preceding sections may be served on the tenant, or, if the tenant cannot be found, by leaving a copy thereof at the tenant's usual place of residence, or by delivering a copy thereof to some person over 12 years of age residing on the premises, or, if no person is found upon the premises, by posting a copy of the notice in a conspicuous place thereon, or by registered mail, registered mail return receipt requested, or certified mail, return receipt requested, addressed to the tenant at the tenant's usual place of residence. Proof of service by registered mail may be by the affidavit of the person mailing such notice or by the return receipt. Proof of service by certified mail may be by the return receipt.

K.S.A. 58-2510

G.S. 1868, ch. 55, § 10; L. 1905, ch. 280, § 2; R.S. 1923, 67-510; L. 1951, ch. 372, § 1; L. 1982, ch. 230, § 1; July 1.