Cal. Fam. Code § 2403

Current through the 2023 Legislative Session.
Section 2403 - Entry of judgment dissolving marriage; effect; notice of entry

When six months have expired from the date of the filing of the joint petition for summary dissolution, the court shall, unless a revocation has been filed pursuant to Section 2402, enter the judgment dissolving the marriage. The judgment restores to the parties the status of single persons, and either party may marry after the entry of the judgment. The clerk shall send a notice of entry of judgment to each of the parties at the party's last known address.

Ca. Fam. Code § 2403

Amended by Stats 2010 ch 352 (AB 939),s 9, eff. 1/1/2011.