Cal. Ed. Code § 1262

Current through the 2022 Legislative Session.
Section 1262 - Consultative or coordinative services

Each county superintendent of schools is authorized upon request to provide consultative or coordinative services for school districts and community college districts in the territory under his or her jurisdiction which have established educational programs that are designed to meet the requirements of federal law for the receipt of federal funds for the support of the programs, and that are supported in whole or in part by federal funds. The services may be financed by the federal funds as may be provided.

Ca. Educ. Code § 1262

Amended by Stats. 1990, Ch. 1372, Sec. 20.