Cal. Code Civ. Proc. § 1294

Current through the 2023 Legislative Session.
Section 1294 - Orders or judgments from which party may appeal

An aggrieved party may appeal from:

(a) An order dismissing or denying a petition to compel arbitration. Notwithstanding Section 916, the perfecting of such an appeal shall not automatically stay any proceedings in the trial court during the pendency of the appeal.
(b) An order dismissing a petition to confirm, correct or vacate an award.
(c) An order vacating an award unless a rehearing in arbitration is ordered.
(d) A judgment entered pursuant to this title.
(e) A special order after final judgment.

Ca. Civ. Proc. Code § 1294

Amended by Stats 2023 ch 710 (SB 365),s 1, eff. 1/1/2024.
Repealed and added by Stats. 1961, Ch. 461.