Ariz. Rev. Stat. § 26-1138

Current through L. 2022, ch. 388
Section 26-1138 - Complaints of wrongs

Any member of the national guard who believes himself wronged by his commanding officer, and who, on application to that commanding officer, is refused redress, may complain to any superior commissioned officer, who shall forward the complaint to the general officer in command over the officer against whom it is made. The general officer in command shall examine the complaint and take proper measures for redressing the wrong complained of, and he shall, as soon as possible, send to the adjutant general a true statement of that complaint and the proceedings on the complaint.

A.R.S. § 26-1138