Ariz. Rev. Stat. § 25-326

Current through L. 2023, ch. 205
Section 25-326 - Independence of provisions of decree or temporary order; forms
A. If a party fails to comply with a provision of a decree or temporary order or injunction, the obligation of the other party to make payments for support or maintenance or to permit parenting time is not suspended, but the other party may petition or request the court to grant an appropriate order.
B. The petition or request shall be in a form prescribed by the supreme court, which shall be furnished by the clerk of the superior court on request of any party. The party may use a document other than one provided pursuant to this section if the document is substantially similar to the one prescribed by the supreme court pursuant to this section.

A.R.S. § 25-326