Ariz. Rev. Stat. § 25-323.03

Current through L. 2023, ch. 205
Section 25-323.03 - Forms; alternative forms
A. The petition or request for assignment, order for assignment, notices to obligor and employer, request for hearing and motion to quash or request to stop or modify the order of assignment shall be on forms prescribed by the supreme court and shall be furnished by the clerk of the superior court as required by law or on request of any obligor, payee or employer.
B. Any party to a proceeding for assignment may use documents other than those provided pursuant to this section if the documents are substantially similar to those prescribed by the supreme court pursuant to this section.

A.R.S. § 25-323.03