Ariz. Rev. Stat. § 13-4036

Current through L. 2024, ch. 154
Section 13-4036 - Power of supreme court on appeal from judgment of conviction

The supreme court may reverse, affirm or modify the judgment appealed from, and may grant a new trial or render any judgment or make any order which is consistent with the justice and the rights of the state and the defendant. On an appeal from an order made after judgment, it may set aside, affirm or modify the order or any proceeding subsequent to or dependent upon such order.

A.R.S. § 13-4036