Ariz. Rev. Stat. § 12-1271

Current through L. 2022, ch. 305
Section 12-1271 - Action to recover rent or to recover for use of real property

A person entitled thereto may bring an action for and recover rent, or a fair and reasonable satisfaction for the use and occupation of real property in the following cases:

1. When rent is due and in arrears on a lease.
2. When lands are held and occupied without a special agreement for rent, or when a tenant remains in possession after termination of his right of possession.
3. When possession is obtained under a written or oral agreement for the purchase of premises, and before deed is given, the right to possession is terminated by forfeiture or in compliance with the agreement, and possession is wrongfully refused or neglected to be given on demand made by the party entitled thereto.
4. When land is sold under a judgment of court and deed is issued, if the party to such judgment or a person under him wrongfully refuses or neglects to surrender possession of the land after demand by the person entitled to possession.

A.R.S. § 12-1271