C.R.S. § 42-4-1301
(1) This title was amended with relocations in 1994, effective January 1, 1995, and this section was subsequently amended with relocations in 2002, resulting in the relocation of provisions. Some portions of this section have been relocated to §§42-4-1301.1, 42-4-1301.2, 42-4-1301.3, and 42-4-1301.4.
(2) Amendments to subsections (2.5), (3)(a)(II), (3)(b)(I), and (6) by House Bill 94-1029 were harmonized with Senate Bill 94-001.
(3) Subsections (7)(e) and (7)(f) were originally numbered as subsection (9)(h), and the amendments to it in House Bill 02-1046 were harmonized with subsections (7)(e) and (7)(f) as they appeared in Senate Bill 02-057.
(4) Section 803(2) of chapter 462 (SB 21-271), Session Laws of Colorado 2021, provides that the act changing this section applies to offenses committed on or after March 1, 2022.
(1) For community or useful public service for persons convicted of misdemeanors, see §18-1.3-507; for community service for juvenile offenders, see §19-2-308; for additional costs imposed on criminal actions and traffic offenses, see §§24-4.1-119 and 24-4.2-104; for provision that the operation of vehicles and the movement of pedestrians pursuant to this section apply upon streets and highways and elsewhere throughout the state, see §42-4-103(2)(b); for additional costs levied on alcohol- and drug-related traffic offenses, see §43-4-402; for community or useful public service for class 1 and class 2 misdemeanor traffic offenders, see §42-4-1701; for collateral attacks of alcohol- or drug-related traffic offenses, see §42-4-1702. (2) For the legislative declaration contained in the 2002 act amending subsections (7)(e) and (7)(f), see section 1 of chapter 318, Session Laws of Colorado 2002.