All repair and maintenance activities governed by the above provisions shall be subject to the permit regulations promulgated pursuant to the Coastal Act, including but not limited to the regulations governing administrative and emergency permits. The provisions of this section shall not be applicable to methods of repair and maintenance undertaken by the ports listed in Public Resources Code Section 30700 unless so provided elsewhere in these regulations. The provisions of this section shall not be applicable to those activities specifically described in the document entitled Repair, Maintenance and Utility Hookups, adopted by the Commission on September 5, 1978 unless a proposed activity will have a risk of substantial adverse impact on public access, environmentally sensitive habitat area, wetlands, or public views to the ocean.
Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 14, § 13252
Note: Authority cited: Section 30333, Public Resources Code. Reference: Section 30610(d), Public Resources Code.
2. Amendment of subsection (a)(4) and new subsections (c) and (d) filed 11-21-78; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 78, No. 47).
3. Amendment filed 1-3-80 as an emergency; effective upon filing (Register 80, No. 1). A Certificate of Compliance must be filed within 120 days or emergency language will be repealed on 5-3-80.
4. Certificate of Compliance transmitted to OAH 4-29-80 and filed 5-8-80 (Register 80, No. 19).
5. Amendment filed 1-28-81; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 81, No. 5).
6. Amendment of subsections (c) and (d) filed 8-14-81; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 81, No. 33).
7. Amendment of subsections (a)(1)(D), (a)(3)(B) and (b) and new subsection (e) filed 9-20-99; operative 10-20-99 (Register 99, No. 39).