CASE NO. 1:09-cv-01208-AWI-BAM PC
ORDER CONTINUING TELEPHONIC TRIAL CONFIRMATION HEARING TO JANUARY 30,
2012, AND DIRECTING THE CLERK OF THE COURT TO SEND CONSENT/DECLINE FORM
This action is currently set for trial by jury on February 28, 2012, before the Honorable Anthony W. Ishii. In order to allow Plaintiff an opportunity to file a pretrial statement, the telephonic trial confirmation hearing set for January 9, 2012, is continued to January 30, 2012.
Accordingly it is HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff shall serve and file a pretrial statement on or before January 20, 2012;
2. The telephonic trial confirmation hearing is CONTINUED to January 30, 2012, at 3:00 p.m. in Courtroom 2 (AWI) before the Honorable Anthony W. Ishii;
3. Counsel for Defendants is required to arrange for the participation of Plaintiff in the telephonic trial confirmation hearing and to initiate the telephonic hearing at (559) 499-499-5669;
4. The Clerk of the Court is DIRECTED to send to Plaintiff and Defendants another copy of the consent/decline form and the instructions for consent to Magistrate Judge jurisdiction; and
5. By January 25, 2012, the parties shall complete and return the Consent or Request for Reassignment form.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
CHIEF UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE