No. C11-5117 BZ
ORDER RE NOTICE
Following several hearings at which all parties were represented by counsel and having read and considered both parties' proposed form of notice, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Defendant's request for the use of a third-party administrator is DENIED. Defendant SHALL provide the last known addresses for all putative collective action members to Plaintiffs' counsel by May 11, 2012.
2. Plaintiffs SHALL send out the notices attached to this order by May 22, 2012.
3. The notices shall be sent out by first class mail to all recipients, including current employees. If any of the mailed notices are returned as undeliverable, defendant SHALL provide plaintiffs with any contact information available for those individuals.
4. Recipients of the notices shall have until June 30, 2012, to return the consent to join form.
5. Plaintiffs SHALL file the consents on ECF as they arrive.
United States Magistrate Judge