Case No. C 12 1444 DMR
Gregory K. Klingsporn (SBN 203649) MITCHELL, HERZOG & KLINGSPORN, LLP Attorneys for Defendants DATAFINITI LLC and SHION DEYSARKAR
Gregory K. Klingsporn (SBN 203649)
MITCHELL, HERZOG & KLINGSPORN, LLP
Attorneys for Defendants DATAFINITI LLC and
JOINT AND UNOPPOSED
ADMINISTRATIVE MOTION FOR
60-DAY STAY AND
CONTINUANCE TO ALLOW
In order to facilitate ongoing constructive settlement discussions, Plaintiff YELP, INC. ("Yelp") and defendants DATAFINITI LLC ("Datafiniti") and SHION DEYSARKAR, by and through their attorneys of record, hereby jointly move this Court to grant an additional stay pending hearing dates and other deadlines as follows:
1. On June 21, 2012, the Court granted the parties' joint request for a 30-day stay and continuance to allow settlement discussions (doc. no 23.)
2. The parties have since been engaged in continuous constructive settlement discussions, which are close to final, and continue to believe that the matter has the best chance of resolution the less resources each side has had to expend on the case.
3. Defendants' motion to dismiss, or in the alternative, transfer venue (doc. no. 10) is currently set to be heard on August 23, 2012 at 11:00 a.m, with an Initial Case Management Conference to be held concurrently with the motion hearing (doc. no. 19.)
4. The parties' Rule 26 conference, Case Management Conference, and ADR Deadlines are currently set in the time period between now and August 9, 2012;
5. The effect of such an order would be to continue the Initial Case Management Conference and the hearing on defendants' motion for at least sixty (60) days, and to similarly extend the deadlines set forth in the Court's Order Setting Initial Case Management Conference and ADR Deadlines (doc. no. 3).
6. Consequently, the parties jointly move that the Court issue an order staying this case for a period of sixty (60) days in order to allow the parties the opportunity to resolve all matters in dispute by settlement.
MITCHELL, HERZOG & KLINGSPORN LLP
GREGORY K. KLINGSPORN
DATAFINITI LLC and
LEWIS & LLEWELLYN LLP
MARC R. LEWIS
Attorneys for YELP, INC.
Pursuant to stipulation, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the case management conference and motion hearing are continued from August 23, 2012 to October 25, 2012. The case management statement is due October 18, 2012, and the case management and ADR deadlines are continued accordingly. Doc. no. 3.
Judge Donna M. Ryu