Case No. 2:00CR270
March 17, 2003
PAUL M. WARNER, United States Attorney, JILL N. PARRISH, Assistant United States Attorney, Salt Lake City, Utah, for the United States of America.
The Court, having received the Stipulation of the parties dated March 14, 2003, and good cause appearing therefor,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED:
1. Judgment was entered on August 17, 2000 in the total sum of $1,000.00 in favor of the United States of America (hereafter the "United States") and against Brian Wilson (hereafter "Wilson").
2. Wilson has agreed to pay and the United States has agreed to accept monthly installment payments from him in the amount of $20.00 commencing on the 1st day of January, 2003 and continuing thereafter on the 1st day of each month for a period of 12 months. At the end of said time period, and yearly thereafter, Wilson shall submit a current financial statement to the United States Attorney's Office. This payment schedule will be evaluated and may be modified, based on the documented financial status of Wilson.
3. In addition to the regular monthly payment set forth in paragraph 2, above, Wilson has agreed that the United States may submit his debt in the above-captioned case to the State of Utah and the U.S. Department of Treasury for inclusion in the State Finder program and the Treasury Offset program. Wilson understands that under these programs, any state or federal payment that he would normally receive may be offset and applied toward the debt in the above-captioned case.
4. Wilson shall submit all financial documentation in a timely manner and keep the United States Attorney's Office apprised of the following:
a. Any change of address; and
b. Any change in employment.
5. The United States has agreed to refrain from execution on the judgment so long as Wilson complies strictly with the agreement set forth in paragraphs 2 and 4, above. In the event Wilson fails to comply strictly with the terms set forth in the Stipulation dated March 14, 2003, the United States may move the Court ex parte for a writ of execution and/or a writ of garnishment or any other appropriate order it deems necessary for the purpose of obtaining satisfaction of the judgment in full.