January 25, 2007
The Court has been advised that the defendant requests permission to enter a plea of guilty.
IT IS ORDERED that:
1. This case, insofar as it concerns this defendant, is removed from the trial docket based upon the request of the defendant.
2. A hearing on the defendant's anticipated plea of guilty is scheduled before Judge Laurie Smith Camp on Thursday, February 1, 2007 at the hour of 1:00 p.m. in Courtroom No. 2, Second Floor, Roman L. Hruska U.S. Courthouse, 111 South 18th Plaza, Omaha, Nebraska.
3. At least two (2) working days in advance of the plea proceeding above, counsel for plaintiff and for defendant shall provide to the undersigned judge a copy of the following: a) a copy of the Petition to Enter A Guilty Plea; b) a copy of any plea agreement; and c) a copy of any charging document not yet on file. Failure to meet this deadline may cause the plea proceeding to be cancelled.
4. On or before the date for the plea proceeding, counsel for plaintiff and for defendant shall provide to the assigned probation officer their respective versions of the offense for purposes of preparing the presentence investigation report.
5. For this defendant, the time between today's date and the hearing on the anticipated plea of guilty is excluded for purposes of computing the limits under the Speedy Trial Act. See 18 U.S.C. § 3161(h)(1)(I) (h)(8)(A)(B).