Civil Action No. 00-0570-BH-S.
September 8, 2000.
FINAL JUDGMENT BY CONSENT CLERK
Plaintiff the United States of America, having filed its Complaint herein, and the defendant having consented to the making and entry of this Final Judgment without trial, hereby agree as follows:
1. This Court has jurisdiction over the subject matter of this litigation and over all parties thereto. The Complaint herein states a claim upon which relief can be granted.
2. The defendant hereby agrees to the entry of a consent judgment in the sum of $4,747.04 (principal of $2,693.29, interest inthe amount of $2,053.75 through April 3, 2000, and administrative costs in the amount of $.00), plus interest at 8% per annum from April 3, 2000, through the date of judgment and interest at the legal rate of 6.241% thereafter until paid in full.
3. This judgment shall be recorded among the records of the Circuit Court in the County of residence of the defendant, and all other jurisdictions where it is determined by the plaintiff that the defendant owns real or personal property.
4. The defendant shall submit financial data to the plaintiff on the anniversary date of this judgment, each year this judgment remains outstanding.
5. Costs shall be paid by the defendant.