Case No. 2:97CR00300-1
April 10, 2003
The Court, having received the Stipulation of the parties dated April 8, 2003, and good cause appearing therefor,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED:
1. Judgment was entered on January 8, 1998 in the total sum of $29,635.00 in favor of the United States of America (hereafter the "United States") and against Jacqueline L. Lindsay (hereafter "Lindsay")
2. Lindsay has agreed to pay and the United States has agreed to accept monthly installment payments from her in the amount of $250.00 commencing on the 15th day of April, 2003 and continuing thereafter on the 15th day of each month for a period of 6 months. At the end of said time period, and yearly thereafter, Lindsay shall submit a current financial statement to the United States Attorney's Office. This payment schedule will be evaluated and may be modified, based on the documented financial status of Lindsay.
3. In addition to the regular monthly payment set forth in paragraph 2, above, Lindsay has agreed that the United States may submit her debt in the above-captioned case to the State of Utah and the U.S. Department of Treasury for inclusion in the State Finder program and the Treasury Offset program. Lindsay understands that under these programs, any state or federal payment that she would normally receive may be offset and applied toward the debt in the above-captioned case.
4. Lindsay shall submit all financial documentation in a timely manner and keep the United States Attorney's Office apprised of the following:
a. Any change of address; and
b. Any change in employment.
5. The United States has agreed to refrain from execution on the judgment so long as Lindsay complies strictly with the agreement set forth in paragraphs 2 and 4, above. In the event Lindsay fails to comply strictly with the terms set forth in the Stipulation dated April 8, 2003, the United States may move the Court ex parte for a writ of execution and/or a writ of garnishment or any other appropriate order it deems necessary for the purpose of obtaining satisfaction of the judgment in full.