Before the Court is the United States' Motion for Final Order of Forfeiture. (Doc. 32.) Having reviewed the motion, the Court finds:
1. The United States commenced this action pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 924(d);
2. A Preliminary Order of Forfeiture was entered on December 15, 2020 (Doc. 27);
IT IS ORDERED that:
1. The motion (Doc. 32) for Final Order of Forfeiture is GRANTED.
2. Judgment of forfeiture of the following property shall enter in favor of the United States pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 924(d), free from the claims of any other party:
• Sturm, Ruger & Company Inc (Ruger brand) model P89DC, 9mm caliber, pistol bearing serial number 312-67067; and
• Sixteen (16) rounds, 9mm, ammunition.
3. The United States shall have full and legal title to the forfeited property and may dispose of it in accordance with law.
DATED this 24th day of February, 2021.
Dana L. Christensen, District Judge
United States District Court