Case No. 3:11CV379
Judge Thomas M. Rose
DEFAULT JUDGMENT IN A CIVIL CASE
AND DECREE OF FORFEITURE OF ALL DEFENDANTS
[ ] Jury verdict. This action came before the Court for a trial by Jury. The issues have been tried and the jury has rendered its verdict.
[ ] Decision by Court. The action came to trial or hearing before the Court. The issues have been tried or heard and a decision has been rendered.
[x ] Decision by Court. This action was decided without a trial or hearing.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that:
(1) the United States' Motion For Default Judgment is Granted (Doc.8);
(2) the Defendant $3,982.00 in United States Currency is hereby forfeited to the United States pursuant to 21 U.S.C. §881(a)(6);
(3) all right, title and interest in the Defendant is vested in the United States of America and no right, title or interest exists in any other person or entity;
(4) the United States or an authorized agent thereof shall dispose of the Defendant in accordance with the law;
(5) the Court shall retain jurisdiction to enforce the terms of this Order; and
(6) this case is terminated on the docket of this Court.
THOMAS M. ROSE
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT JUDGE