ORDER ADOPTING REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
BEFORE THE COURT is the Report and Recommendation issued by Magistrate Judge Mary K. Dimke on November 20, 2018, ECF No. 23, recommending Plaintiff Tina G.'s Motion for Summary Judgment, ECF No. 14, be granted and Defendant Commissioner of Social Security's Motion, ECF No. 21, be denied. No objection was filed.
In the interest of protecting Plaintiff's privacy, the Court will use Plaintiff's first name and last initial, and, subsequently, Plaintiff's first name only, throughout this decision. --------
After reviewing the Report and Recommendation and relevant authorities, the Court finds the Magistrate Judge's findings are correct. Accordingly, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. The Report and Recommendation, ECF No. 23, is ADOPTED in its entirety.
2. Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment, ECF No. 14, is GRANTED.
3. Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment, ECF No. 21, is DENIED.
4. Judgment shall be entered in favor of Plaintiff.
5. The ALJ's decision is REVERSED. This matter is REMANDED to the Commissioner of Social Security for further proceedings consistent with the Report and Recommendation, pursuant to sentence four of 42 U.S.C. § 405(g).
IT IS SO ORDERED. The District Court Clerk is directed to enter this Order, provide copies to counsel, and close this case.
DATED December 6, 2018.
s/ Rosanna Malouf Peterson
ROSANNA MALOUF PETERSON
United States District Judge