CIVIL ACTION NO. 2:12cv604-MHT (WO)
In accordance with the memorandum opinion entered this date, it is the ORDER, JUDGMENT, and DECREE of the court as follows:
(1) Plaintiff's objections (Doc. Nos. 17 & 28) are overruled.
(2) The United States Magistrate Judge's recommendations (Doc. No. 15 & 27) are adopted.
(3) Plaintiff's motions to amend (Doc. Nos. 17 & 23) are denied.
(4) Defendant's motion to dismiss (Doc. No. 6) is granted.
(5) This lawsuit is dismissed in its entirety with prejudice.
It is further ORDERED that plaintiff's motion for discovery and scheduling order (Doc. No. 29) is denied.
It is further ORDERED that costs are taxed against plaintiff, for which execution may issue.
The clerk of the court is DIRECTED to enter this document on the civil docket as a final judgment pursuant to Rule 58 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
This case is closed.
Myron H. Thompson
UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE