NO. 14-17-00950-CV NO. 14-17-00999-CV
On Appeal from the 269th District Court Harris County, Texas
Trial Court Cause No. 2015-10626
The appellees in these appeals, Haynes and Boone LLP and Arthur L. Howard, have filed a motion to consolidate the appeals. The motion states the appellees' counsel has conferred with both counsel for the appellants in number 14-17-00950-CV and counsel for the appellants in number 14-17-00999-CV, and the appellants in both appeals are unopposed to consolidation.
The court GRANTS the motion and orders as follows:
1. The clerk of this court is directed to transfer all papers filed in appeal number 14-17-00950-CV to appeal number 14-17-00999-CV.
2. Following the transfer of all papers, the clerk shall close appeal number 14-17-00950-CV.
3. The style of appeal number 14-17-00999-CV shall be amended to: NFTD, LLC f/k/a Bernardo Group, LLC; Bernardo Holdings, LLC; Peter J. Cooper; and Jacquiline Miller v. Haynes and Boone, LLP; and Arthur L. Howard.
4. All documents to be filed in these matters shall be filed in appeal number 14-17-00999-CV only.
5. The brief of appellants in appeal number 14-17-00950-CV, which is currently due February 14, 2018, shall be due 30 days after the complete record is filed in appeal number 14-17-00999-CV.