No. C 11-00607 RS
CASE MANAGEMENT SCHEDULING ORDER
Pursuant to Rule 16(b) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, the parties attended a Case Management Conference on January 5, 2012. After considering the Joint Case Management Statement submitted by the parties and consulting with the attorneys of record for the parties and good cause appearing, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. DISCOVERY. On or before September 7, 2012, all non-expert discovery shall be completed by the parties. Discovery shall be limited as follows: (a) ten (10) non-expert depositions per party; (b) twenty-five (25) interrogatories per party, including all discrete subparts; (c) a reasonable number of requests for production of documents or for inspection per party; and (d) a reasonable number of requests for admission per party.
2. EXPERT WITNESSES. The disclosure and discovery of expert witness opinions shall proceed as follows:
A. On or before September 7, 2012, plaintiffs shall disclose expert testimony reports in accordance with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(a)(2).
B. On or before October 19, 2012, defendants shall disclose expert testimony and reports in accordance with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(a)(2).
C. On or before November 9, 2012, all discovery of expert witnesses pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(b)(4) shall be completed.
3. PRETRIAL MOTIONS. All pretrial motions must be filed and served pursuant to Civil Local Rule 7. All pretrial motions shall be heard no later than January 10, 2013.
4. PRETRIAL STATEMENTS. At a time convenient to both, counsel shall meet and confer to discuss preparation of a joint pretrial statement, and on or before February 14, 2013, counsel shall file a Joint Pretrial Statement.
5. PRETRIAL CONFERENCE. The final pretrial conference will be held on February 28, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., in Courtroom 3, 17th Floor, United States Courthouse, 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, California. Each party or lead counsel who will try the case shall attend personally.
6. TRIAL DATE. Trial shall commence on March 11, 2013 at 9:00 a.m., in Courtroom 3, 17th Floor, United States Courthouse, 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, California.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
United States District Judge