No. 04 Civ. 1595 (LAK).
January 10, 2005
For reasons set forth in the report and recommendation of Magistrate Judge Michael H. Dolinger, dated November 18, 2004, to which no timely objection has been filed:
1. Plaintiff's pending motions all are denied.
2. The motions of the co-op and Wolf Haldenstein defendants to dismiss the action are granted.
3. The motion of certain defendants for sanctions is denied.
4. The motion of certain defendants for entry of an injunction is granted. The plaintiff be and she hereby is enjoined and restrained from filing any lawsuit in any United States court embodying any matter encompassed by this lawsuit and those now or previously brought by her in this Court. The plaintiff shall provide notice of this injunction, a copy of Judge Dolinger's report and recommendation, and a copy of this order to each judge who presides over any action brought by her in any state court embodying any matter encompassed by this lawsuit and those now or previously brought by here in this Court.
5. The action is dismissed as against Magistrate Judge Frank Maas pursuant to Fed.R.Civ.P. 4(m).
As this disposes of all claims against all defendants, the Clerk shall enter final judgment of dismissal.