CASE NUMBER C11-3578 SC
attorney or party without attorney (Name. Stale Bar number and address). Muriel B. Kaplan (SBN: 124607) Saltzman & Johnson Law Corporation attorney for (Name): District Council 16 N. Cal. Health & Welfare, et al. [√] attorney for [√] judgment creditor [ ] assignee of record
attorney or party without attorney (Name. Stale Bar number and address).
Muriel B. Kaplan (SBN: 124607)
Saltzman & Johnson Law Corporation
attorney for (Name): District Council 16 N. Cal. Health & Welfare, et al.
[√] attorney for [√] judgment creditor [ ] assignee of record
FOR COURT USE ONLY
WRIT OF [√] EXECUTION (Money Judgment) [ ] POSSESSION OF [ ] Personal Property [ ] Real Property [ ] SALE
1. To the Sheriff or Marshal of the County of: United States District Court, Northern District of California You are directed to enforce the judgment described below with daily interest and your costs as provided by law.
2. To any registered process server: You are authorized to serve this writ only in accord with CCP 699.080 or CCP 715.040.
3. (Name): District Council 16 Northern California Health and Welfare Trust Fund, et al. is the [√] judgment creditor [ ] assignee of record whose address is shown on this form above the court's name.
4. Judgment debtor (name and last known address): [ ] Additional judgment debtors on next page
5. Judgment entered on (date): August 8, 2011
6. [ ] Judgment renewed on (dates):
7. Notice of sale under this writ
a. [√] has not been requested
b. [ ] has been requested (see next page).
8. [ ] Joint debtor information on next page.
9. [ ] See next page for information on real or personal property to be delivered under a writ of possession or sold under a writ of sale
10. [ ] This writ is issued on a sister-state judgment
11. Total judgment .................... $ 80,118.22
12. Costs after judgment (per filed order or memo CCP 685.090) ............ $ 9,848.87
13. Subtotal (add 11 and 12)......... $ 89,967.09
14. Credits................... $ 23,845.78
15. Subtotal (subtract 14 from 13)....... $ 66,121.31
16. Interest after judgment (per filed affidavit CCP 685.050) (not on GC 6103.5 fees). . . $ 0.00
17. Fee for issuance of writ.............. $
18. Total (add 15, 16, and 17)............ $ 66,121.31
19. Levying officer:
(a) Add daily interest from date of writ (at the legal rate on 15) (not on GC 6103.5 fees) of...... $ 6.80 from 1/11/12
(b) Pay directly to court costs included in 11 and 17 (GC 6103.5, 68511.3; CCP 699.520(i)).............. $
[ ] The amounts called for in items 11-19 are different for each debtor. These amounts are stated for each debtor on Attachment 20.
Clerk, by ___________________________, Deputy
NOTICE TO PERSON SERVED: SEE NEXT PAGE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION.