Case No. 6:09-cv-632-Orl-28KRS
This case is before the Court on Plaintiffs' Motion for Stay (Doc. No. 132) filed April 3, 2012. The United States Magistrate Judge has submitted a report recommending that the motion be granted.
After an independent de novo review of the record in this matter, and noting that no objections were timely filed, the Court agrees entirely with the findings of fact and conclusions of law in the Report and Recommendation. Therefore, it is ORDERED as follows:
1. That the Report and Recommendation filed April 4, 2012 (Doc. No. 135) is ADOPTED and CONFIRMED and made a part of this Order.
2. Plaintiffs' Motion for Stay is GRANTED.
3. This case is stayed pending the resolution of the LVN Property Management, LLC bankruptcy case.
4. Counsel for Plaintiff shall file a motion to reopen this case and a proposed amendment to the Case Management and Scheduling Order for the filing of the Joint Final Pretrial Statement and trial date within twenty (20) days after the bankruptcy stay is lifted as to LVN Property Management, LLC.
5. The unilateral final pretrial statement (Doc. 133) is hereby STRICKEN.
6. The Clerk of the Court is directed to administratively close this case.
DONE and ORDERED in Chambers, Orlando, Florida this 30th day of April, 2012.
JOHN ANTOON II
United States District Judge
Copies furnished to: United States Magistrate Judge
Counsel of Record