18 Civ. 745 (ER)
Edgardo Ramos, U.S. District Judge
On September 7, 2021, the Court granted in part and denied in part Defendants' motion for judgment on the pleadings, and scheduled a conference for October 12, 2021 at 4:30pm. In advance of the conference, the parties are instructed to complete the attached Civil Case Discovery Plan and Scheduling Order and submit it for the Court's approval by October 8, 2021.
It is SO ORDERED.
CIVIL CASE DISCOVERY PLAN AND SCHEDULING ORDER
1. All parties [consent] [do not consent] to conducting all further proceedings before a Magistrate Judge, including motions and trial, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636(c). The parties are free to withhold consent without adverse substantive consequences. (If all parties consent, the remaining paragraphs of this form need not be completed.)
2. This case [is] [is not] to be tried to a jury.
3. Joinder of additional parties must be accomplished by ___.
4. Amended pleadings may be filed until ___.
5. Interrogatories shall be served no later than___, and responses thereto shall be served within thirty (30) days thereafter. The provisions of Local Civil Rule 33.3 [shall] [shall not] apply to this case.
6. First request for production of documents, if any, shall be served no later than ___.
7. Non-expert depositions shall be completed by ___.
a. Unless counsel agree otherwise or the Court so orders, depositions shall not be held until all parties have responded to any first requests for production of documents.
b. Depositions shall proceed concurrently.
c. Whenever possible, unless counsel agree otherwise or the Court so orders,
non-party depositions shall follow party depositions.
8. Any further interrogatories, including expert interrogatories, shall be served no later than ___.
9. Requests to Admit, if any, shall be served no later than .
10. Expert reports shall be served no later than .
11. Rebuttal expert reports shall be served no later than ___.
12. Expert depositions shall be completed by ___.
13. Additional provisions agreed upon by counsel are attached hereto and made a part hereof.
14. ALL DISCOVERY SHALL BE COMPLETED BY ___.
15. Any motions shall be filed in accordance with the Court's Individual Practices.
16. This Civil Case Discovery Plan and Scheduling Order may not be changed without leave of Court (or the assigned Magistrate Judge acting under a specific order of reference).
17. The Magistrate Judge assigned to this case is the Hon. ___.
18. If, after entry of this Order, the parties consent to trial before a Magistrate Judge, the Magistrate Judge will schedule a date certain for trial and will, if necessary, amend this Order consistent therewith.
19. The next case management conference is scheduled for___, at ___. (The Court will set this date at the initial conference.)