Case No. 1:06-CV-01801-BLW-LMB (lead), No. 1:07-CV-00427-BLW, No. 1:07-CV-00834-BLW, No. 1:07-CV-00849-BLW, No. 1:07-CV-00850-BLW, No. 1:07-CV-00851-BLW, No. 1:07-CV-000897-BLW, No. 1:07-CV-00913-BLW, No. 1:07-CV-00985-BLW, No. 1:07-cv-01558-BLW, No. 1:08-CV-01196-BLW, No. 1:08-CV-1339-JLS-BLM, No. 1:09-CV-02153-DLB, No. 1:09-CV-01890-DLB.
September 3, 2010
ORDER ADOPTING REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
The Court has before it a Report and Recommendation filed by the United States Magistrate Judge. (Docket No. 54.) The time period for filing objections to the Report has passed without any party filing an objection. Having reviewed the Report and Recommendation and having independently reviewed the record in this case, the Court finds that the Report and Recommendation is appropriate in fact and law. Therefore, the Court adopts the Report and Recommendation in full.
IT IS ORDERED that the Report and Recommendation (Dkt. 54) is ADOPTED in full.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED:
1. The Clerk of Court shall serve the Report and Recommendation and Order (Dkt. 54) upon Plaintiffs Lawtis Donald Rhoden (Member Case No. 1:09-CV-01890-DLB), Darryell Frazier (Member Case No. 1:09-CV-02153-DLB), and Jackie Robinson (Member Case No. 1:08-01339-JLS-BLM). These Plaintiffs shall follow the instructions in the Order regarding submission of confidential triage memoranda to Judge David O. Carter.
2. Raymond Amadeo's case (Member Case No. 1:07-CV-00834-BLW) is DISMISSED.
3. Don D. McNeal's case (Member Case No. 1:07-00851-BLW) is DISMISSED.
4. Plaintiff DeBerry's Motion for Summary Judgment (Dkt. 30) is DENIED without prejudice.
5. Plaintiff Carmony's Motion for Preliminary Injunctive Relief (Dkt. 48) is DENIED without prejudice.
6. Plaintiff Rick Gonzales has filed an Amended Complaint (Dkt. 58), upon which he may proceed to the triage conference.
DATED: September 3, 2010