Law Seminars International will present its "Biotechnology 2007: Key Legal and Business Developments" conference January 28-29, 2007, in San Francisco. Speakers include outside and inside counsel, biotechnology industry executives, and financiers.
The first day of the conference will focus on legal developments important to the biotechnology industry, while the second day will focus on business and financing issues. Specific talks of interest include:
- "New Developments and the Realities of Dealing with the FDA in Today's Regulatory Environment"
- "Is a Thriving Generic Biotechnology Industry Just Around the Corner?" (which I'll be presenting)
- "Recent Federal Circuit and Supreme Court Cases Affecting Biotech Companies"
- "Understanding the Venture Capital Climate for Biotechs Today: What Are VC's Looking For?"
- "Comprehensive IP Strategies: Understanding the Ins and Outs of Your IP"