Join Rachel Stark, Esq. and Dolores Kelley, Esq. of Stark & Stark and James Bartolomei, CPA and Nicholas Demetrios, CPA of HBK CPAs and Consultants as they present the FREE educational seminar Creative Tax Strategies for Businesses on November 19, 2015 from 8:30 – 10:00am. The event will be held at Greenacres Country Club (2170 Lawrenceville Rd, Lawrencville, NJ 08648)
Gain insight on methods to increase your bottom line through tax saving business structures and tactics. This seminar will discuss the various creative tax strategies for businesses, including:
- Real Estate Tax Issues like Farmland Assessment, Like-kind exchanges and Tax Appeals
- S corp. vs. LLC’s for consulting companies
- Formation for Digital or Multi-state businesses with a focus on state tax issues and strategies for choosing state of formation
- Tax saving strategies for companies selling outside the USA (IC-DISC’s)
- Saving taxes and building wealth through self insurance (forming a Captive Insurance Company)
Breakfast will be served. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
Please register by November 14, 2015.