A record setting year for Mintz Levin’s Energy Technology Practice Group, 2014 ended with the closing of 50 transactions, totaling over half a billion dollars in energy tech deals.
Representative 2014 transactions include:
- Represented Aspen Aerogels in its $82.5 million Initial Public Offering, which closed in June 2014.
- Represented EnerNOC in its acquisition of Pulse Energy, which closed in December 2014.
- Served as counsel to Canaccord Genuity in $32.5 and $37.4 million follow-on public offerings for Rubicon Technology.
- Served as deal counsel to Soligent Holdings, the largest US provider of residential solar panels, in three acquisitions totaling over $100 million.
- Represented multiple project owners and developers in connection with the debt and tax credit financing of over a dozen renewable energy projects by leading lenders and investors.
Since 2006, the practice group has completed more than 350 transactions totaling over $7 billion in the energy tech sector. To read the full press release, click here.